- Please note one member of each team may have to show up earlier to ref.
- During regular season, each team must have at least 2 members from its roster present and at least a female player at all games
to avoid a forfeit. Subs are allowed, but have to be picked from the rosters of the SAME DIVISION.
- All rosters should be finished with 8 names by the second game of the season.
- During playoff, semi and final, ONLY roster members can play. SUBING is NOT allowed.
Each team will be scheduled for reffing and score keeping for up to 5 games for the season. It is more or less on a volunteering basis
with whomever from your team can ref for the designated time. Please inform us if no one from your team can ref for whatever reason; we will appoint someone else.
These are the guidelines for reffing:
- Players should call their own hands and net since it's hard to see from a lower angle. Honesty is the best, so you can sleep like a puppy or
baby or a very drunk person at night.
- Please be consistent with all calls on both sides of the court. Remember, you are Switzerland!
- For B and Rec leagues, we don't have to call HANDS unless it's absolutely "your mama won't even claim you" ugly. You know,
the catch and throw, double, triple, and all of those.
- More detailed refereeing information can be found here.
We are OPEN